What’s in Your Calorie?
Your dog derives nutrition from 3 caloric sources: protein, fat and carbohydrates. Which should be the predominant source? With Weruva’s Caloric Harmony & Caloric Melody formulas, take control of your dog’s Caloric Harmony with foods that have protein providing the majority of calories and nutrition.
Features & Benefits
- Grain and Gluten Free Options
- Chicken (Harmony & Melody)
- Chicken, Turkey & Salmon
(Harmony & Melody)
- Novel Protein with Noble Grains
- New Zealand Venison & Salmon Meal (Harmony)
- New Zealand Lamb (Melody)
- Low Glycemic Index & Load
- High Animal to Plant Protein Ratio
- Healthy Digestion
- Organic Certified Prebiotic Seaweed
- No Chinese Ingredients
- BRC Approved Facility – First in Canada (arguably the strictest standard in the world)
- Moisture, Protein and Fat Levels Monitored Every 30 Minutes During Production
- Country of Origin Focus – No Chinese Ingredients
- Chicken / Chicken Meal & Turkey / Turkey Meal – US and Canada
- Salmon / Salmon Meal – US, Norway and Canada
- Venison / Venison Meal & Lamb / Lamb Meal – New Zealand and Australia
- Legumes – US and Canada
- Taurine – Japan
- Traceable and Sustainable Ingredients
- Toxin and Peroxide Testing of Incoming Ingredients
Difference Between Harmony & Melody?
Both Caloric Harmony & Caloric Melody have formulas where protein provides the majority of your dog’s calories. Harmony contains a higher meat content inclusion than Melody, and Melody provides comparable nutrition at a lower price point.